Find Lasting Peace
Classical yoga provides spiritual inspiration and answers life’s deepest questions. Through classes, courses, workshops, cultural programs and outreach, we offer a variety of holistic practices for all ages, not limited by physical ability. These include physical postures, breathing techniques, proper diet, conscious relaxation, chanting and meditation.
• Ancient wisdom passed directly through a lineage
• Fearless inquiry into the nature of the mind and emotions
• Support for all aspects of a balanced lifestyle and healthy relationships
SUPPORT A UNIQUE, VITAL CENTER!
We are 100% volunteer-run. Your donations allow us to reach an expanding community—continuing to offer healthy lifestyle choices and guidance toward the inner path to peace. We welcome financial or in-kind donations toward the completion of our renovations or general upkeep.
W I S H L I S T
Here are some specific things we could use:
- semi-circular reception desk
- desk lamps
- single bed couch/futon
- 30" gas cooktop
- interior 8.5 x 11" poster holders
- sliding barn door for second classroom ($369)
- Kitchen Defender® water filter
- cushions for lobby benches
- monthly flower donation (up to $150)
- yoga mats
- brown flannel single sheets and white towels for the Ayurveda treatment room
- cake tester, cooling racks
May the grace of the Gurus continue to bless this endeavor. Om shanti.
For questions, please contact: